Smart3D SupportsGenerator (BAMBOO) is a system for generating supports for rapid prototyping
(stereolithography, sintering or SLM).
- Why invest hours of time on something that is immediatelythrown away?
- Constructing supports manually is often cause of careless mistakes.
- If you use fast stereolithography machines, you must beeven faster while you build good supports.
Smart3D SupportGenerator runs inside Rhinoceros and offers the following advantages:
- Ability to work with many types of input files.
- STL Slicing system with error correction and .SLC export format.
- Compatible Smart3d prototyping machines and with several stereolithography machines and 3D printers.
- Those already using the Rhinoceros environment is not forced to switch applications.Multiprocessor computing.
- Runs in Rhino 5.0 64bit version.
- Build 3D support structures in a real 3D environment.
Smart3D SupportGenerator has the following features:
- Management with error correction of self-intersecting meshes, double, open.
- Automatic detection of "points of growth".
- Recognition and management of the areas to be supported.
- "Tree-View" window manager for a quick and easy identification of families of supports of the object.
- Automatic recognition and construction of "Object to Object" and "Object toBase" supports.
- Branching supports.
- Editing supports already designed and saved.
- Tools for mirrors, polar array, copy and move of the supports.
- Closed Solids supports or two-dimensional mesh (no Boolean operationsneeded).
- No need of Boolean operations (object+support) using .slc file format.
- Output Files in "_s.stl" format.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLER (for Smart3D customers only)